Any photographers near Venlo, Netherlands?
I've now moved to Venlo, which is in the Netherlands and on the border with Germany. They even have a part of town that's unofficially known as little Germany.
My main point in this blog is to meet other photographers (Dreamstimers?) who live near Venlo, that could be Eindhoven, Dusseldorf, Essen and Maastrict.
It'll be great to meet another microstocker and who knows, perhaps we can help each other with our crazy microstock projects.
Still haven't got any Dutch pictures approved but I do have some new ones from Europe - Wales to be precised.
Also got my first model release that doesn't include me, which represent the direction I want to take my microstock photography in.
It'll be great to hear from some locals!
Photo credits: Christopher Rawlins.
How to shoot events
- 10 Tips for Using Window’s Built-In Photography Applications
- Pet Adoption Photography: Willow
- How to Capture Cinematic Style Photographs
- Sky is not the limit
- Mastering the Basics: Indesign part 1 of 3
- Weddings: a miracle event, a privilege to photograph
- How I get to the dwarf's house
- Okefenokee Swamp Photographer's Guide: Where to Paddle