Any photographers near Venlo, Netherlands?
I've now moved to Venlo, which is in the Netherlands and on the border with Germany. They even have a part of town that's unofficially known as little Germany.
My main point in this blog is to meet other photographers (Dreamstimers?) who live near Venlo, that could be Eindhoven, Dusseldorf, Essen and Maastrict.
It'll be great to meet another microstocker and who knows, perhaps we can help each other with our crazy microstock projects.
Still haven't got any Dutch pictures approved but I do have some new ones from Europe - Wales to be precised.
Also got my first model release that doesn't include me, which represent the direction I want to take my microstock photography in.
It'll be great to hear from some locals!
Photo credits: Christopher Rawlins.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one