Any photographers near Venlo, Netherlands?
I've now moved to Venlo, which is in the Netherlands and on the border with Germany. They even have a part of town that's unofficially known as little Germany.
My main point in this blog is to meet other photographers (Dreamstimers?) who live near Venlo, that could be Eindhoven, Dusseldorf, Essen and Maastrict.
It'll be great to meet another microstocker and who knows, perhaps we can help each other with our crazy microstock projects.
Still haven't got any Dutch pictures approved but I do have some new ones from Europe - Wales to be precised.
Also got my first model release that doesn't include me, which represent the direction I want to take my microstock photography in.
It'll be great to hear from some locals!
Photo credits: Christopher Rawlins.
- Just For the Love of Nature
- The killer on the cover -- reading into the clues
- Use a cooling off period for better submissions
- Summer Thunderstorms - The Water Cycle
- 10 tips to help you write a good blog
- Tip of the Week: Creating your own custom cards
- “You Should Frame That!” (How many photographs can a wall handle?)
- Punta Della Dogana, Venice: The Quiet Brother of the Proud Piazza San Marco