Anyone Else Just Getting Started Here?
What has it been like for you? How did you get started trying to share (and sell) photos via Dreamstime?
How do you go about determining which photos you will submit? Are you culling your collection of photos from days and years past, or are you creating work specifically for Dreamstime?
What have you been learning, and wanting to learn, about this process?
I've been wrestling with all of the above, and I would love to hear from you--established successes and newbies like me both!
(Apparently I need to provide at least one image, so I'll include one of my favorite recent uploads, a panorama I created from several separate shots of the Galapagos.)
Photo credits: Charles Sichel-outcalt.
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!
- Splendour of Southampton
- 10 Tips for Travel Photographers
- Tip of the week: When is a model camera ready?