My first blog was about how I suffered the misfortune of having a hard disk with all my photos crash on me. To make it worse I had to suffer the ignomony of not having done any backups for 3 months... (read about it if you want to here).
After a few months of trying to read and recover whatever I could from the defective drive, I gave up and called in the cavalry. I have to say that I have had my moments, that I have rallied against the cause, that I have moaned and criticised... and I guess some on the DT team know that I can be a pain in the neck when I put my mind to it. But I also believe that I am a fair person, and definitely big enough (despite my frail and fragile frame of a mere 1m65) to give credit where credit is due.
My hats of to DT for helping me out here. An e-maill explaining my
Many thanks to all of you, and especially to the two that were kind enough to respond to my mails: Leslie and Carmen.
Thank you all.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America