My first blog was about how I suffered the misfortune of having a hard disk with all my photos crash on me. To make it worse I had to suffer the ignomony of not having done any backups for 3 months... (read about it if you want to here).
After a few months of trying to read and recover whatever I could from the defective drive, I gave up and called in the cavalry. I have to say that I have had my moments, that I have rallied against the cause, that I have moaned and criticised... and I guess some on the DT team know that I can be a pain in the neck when I put my mind to it. But I also believe that I am a fair person, and definitely big enough (despite my frail and fragile frame of a mere 1m65) to give credit where credit is due.
My hats of to DT for helping me out here. An e-maill explaining my
Many thanks to all of you, and especially to the two that were kind enough to respond to my mails: Leslie and Carmen.
Thank you all.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget