Approval percentage and maximum amount
Have waited few days,a week or so to see if something was going to change;the point is that a week ago I was uploading some pictures when I noticed that the maximum amount of pictures I could upload decreased from 70 per week to 12 per week.
Now I understand that the quality of pictures is something important,even understand that too much pictures uploaded with nosense is frustrating for everyone,but that number is really too small.
I'm just an hobbiest so I wasn't maybe able to upload 70 files every week,but at least half of them yes;even considering my approval percentage is just 40%.
So what I'm asking is,isn't it an "half way" everyone can be satisfied?
I'm even exclusive here,so can't upload anywhere else,but if the amount will stay like this,considering and hoping my skill about photography will increase,I'll have to cancel the exclusivity to be able to upload as much photos (if they'll be good ones) as I'll get to take.
I'd gladly get an opinion about it and if anyone can explain what happened,thanks
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking
- Tips On Creating Design Illustration Patterns
- Journey is often more beautiful than the destination
- Crossed 250 images 26 days (Story from Beginning)
- How to take better pictures of a butterfly?
- A New Sport for Many People