Approval percentage and maximum amount
Have waited few days,a week or so to see if something was going to change;the point is that a week ago I was uploading some pictures when I noticed that the maximum amount of pictures I could upload decreased from 70 per week to 12 per week.
Now I understand that the quality of pictures is something important,even understand that too much pictures uploaded with nosense is frustrating for everyone,but that number is really too small.
I'm just an hobbiest so I wasn't maybe able to upload 70 files every week,but at least half of them yes;even considering my approval percentage is just 40%.
So what I'm asking is,isn't it an "half way" everyone can be satisfied?
I'm even exclusive here,so can't upload anywhere else,but if the amount will stay like this,considering and hoping my skill about photography will increase,I'll have to cancel the exclusivity to be able to upload as much photos (if they'll be good ones) as I'll get to take.
I'd gladly get an opinion about it and if anyone can explain what happened,thanks
- The most beautiful 5 places in the Republic of Moldova
- The language of colors
- Give a Little Whistle: Bird Call Playback and Photography
- Using Colors to drive your sales
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - Aperture
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs