April waqs a good month, but I know May will be better :)
It`s my first blog, I hope I won`t make any mistakes! :)
This month was great for me! I`m still a beginner, so I don`t wait for sales, but still I had one :P My brother in a training day
I had 39 images accepted ( I`m so excited :P). A good number, but I want it to be 40 for this month! I was hoping today I`ll have number 40 accepted....but it`s OK with 39 :)
My last image accepted is this one ...
This is a great site, the best I know for stock photos! I`m so happy to be here, and I wanna say thanks to all the people that are giving advices, critics etc and to all the people that work for DT :)
May will be better, and I`ll be back ;)
Photo credits: Andrei Moldovan.
- When "Happily" isn't "Forever After"
- Food Photography: A Recipe For Success! (Part 2)
- Tip of the week: Understanding camera's exposure compensation feature.
- Pet Adoption Photography: Wally
- Science Fiction Art: Selling Your Story!
- How to succeed in street photography as a hobbyist photographer
- Always Ready
- Underwater Life List (Wide-angle) #3: Sea turtles