Aquaintance with Crimea
Just came back from unforgettable Crimea. Wonderful nature, beauty of the Black sea and high mountains, which are all unique and have a special character, inspired and delighted us throughout this time. We went there with climbing club. Guys climbed a lot and intensively, increasing their level mostly in Simeiz and Nikita where the best routs are located. In spare time we were walking, visiting places of interest, lying on the beach, swimming, etc. Crimea has opened us as a very delicious and welcoming place. Sometimes it seemed us similar to other coastal islands but still with its own mood and inner completely unique mentality. Ai-petri, Yalta and The Swallow’s Nest, Simeiz, Bakchisaray and Chufut-Kale, Livadia and Vorontsov Palaces, Massandra and many other places to visit there. So, welcome to Crimea) More pictures will come soon.
Photo credits: Articture.
Camera equipment: New and Old
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images