Arab woman photo session
It was a photography workshop about portraits, used 3 kinds of light sources as u see in the pictures:
we used Back light, rim light and fill light.most of the pictures were taken with the existence of the 3 sources of light to picture the portraits - of some women in veil or hejab or hair, i adjusted the colors, made the face look more white, instead of yellow (cast), the result didnt come out as i wanted but it was the 1st workshop of that kind. some of them were silhouettes of the face and body only
more photos to come...
please tell me what u think or if theres any mistakes in the pictures
Photo credits: Safa Design / Illustrations.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget