Arab woman photo session
It was a photography workshop about portraits, used 3 kinds of light sources as u see in the pictures:
we used Back light, rim light and fill light.most of the pictures were taken with the existence of the 3 sources of light to picture the portraits - of some women in veil or hejab or hair, i adjusted the colors, made the face look more white, instead of yellow (cast), the result didnt come out as i wanted but it was the 1st workshop of that kind. some of them were silhouettes of the face and body only
more photos to come...
please tell me what u think or if theres any mistakes in the pictures
Photo credits: Safa Design / Illustrations.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava