Arab woman photo session
It was a photography workshop about portraits, used 3 kinds of light sources as u see in the pictures:
we used Back light, rim light and fill light.most of the pictures were taken with the existence of the 3 sources of light to picture the portraits - of some women in veil or hejab or hair, i adjusted the colors, made the face look more white, instead of yellow (cast), the result didnt come out as i wanted but it was the 1st workshop of that kind. some of them were silhouettes of the face and body only
more photos to come...
please tell me what u think or if theres any mistakes in the pictures
Photo credits: Safa Design / Illustrations.
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Forress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite
- The Stock Photography Industry is Changing Again, Will You Be Able to Change Too?
- Tip of the week: Illustrations, how to and how not to
- When night becomes more colorful than day