In the week I was out taking photos of Arabian horses in the country. It snowed a little and blew cold, everyone was loaded and started looking for the horses before we would start to shoot. The horses raced back and forth loaded and happy. Took at least 1800 photos before we were satisfied. A lovely day in Sweden and a fun time with the camera and the horses.
Photo credits: Djtomsten Hammarsten.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings