Arabic More Accessible!
I thought of putting this kind of "raw" or silhouette script in images with their meanings attached in English, so it can help who would like to use the word as a topic comment or even a tattoo!
There are many tattoo lovers who like to have their names or some expressions in foreign languages, mainly in Chinese and in Arabic!
Who can have it, he/she has it all! :-)
I hope this could be a help for who is not sure about the meaning mainly... Now you don't have to wait for someone to translate or to tell you is it the right expression to use :)
Thanks to some friends and specially to Desislava for calling my attention on the subject...
Have a nice day everybody :-)
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava