Arabic More Accessible!
I thought of putting this kind of "raw" or silhouette script in images with their meanings attached in English, so it can help who would like to use the word as a topic comment or even a tattoo!
There are many tattoo lovers who like to have their names or some expressions in foreign languages, mainly in Chinese and in Arabic!
Who can have it, he/she has it all! :-)
I hope this could be a help for who is not sure about the meaning mainly... Now you don't have to wait for someone to translate or to tell you is it the right expression to use :)
Thanks to some friends and specially to Desislava for calling my attention on the subject...
Have a nice day everybody :-)
- Just For the Love of Nature
- The killer on the cover -- reading into the clues
- Use a cooling off period for better submissions
- Summer Thunderstorms - The Water Cycle
- 10 tips to help you write a good blog
- Tip of the Week: Creating your own custom cards
- “You Should Frame That!” (How many photographs can a wall handle?)
- Punta Della Dogana, Venice: The Quiet Brother of the Proud Piazza San Marco