I just returned from Cancun. While there I was able to visit many sights including two popular Archeological wonders.
Here are some of the pictures I was able to capture while I was there:
While shooting at Tulum I was caught in a ferocious storm... you can tell by the skies in the background that a storm was gaining on me. Here are a few of my favorite images:
Photo credits: Salvador Ceja.
- It's a Beautiful Day
- How Do You Add Emotion to an Inanimate Object?
- Tension, fear, admiration, pride, all in one photo
- How to create emotions in photography?
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready