I just returned from Cancun. While there I was able to visit many sights including two popular Archeological wonders.
Here are some of the pictures I was able to capture while I was there:
While shooting at Tulum I was caught in a ferocious storm... you can tell by the skies in the background that a storm was gaining on me. Here are a few of my favorite images:
Photo credits: Salvador Ceja.
- Prepare yourself for fireworks
- Zooming In: A Photography Trick That Most People Take For Granted
- When "Happily" isn't "Forever After"
- Food Photography: A Recipe For Success! (Part 2)
- Tip of the week: Understanding camera's exposure compensation feature.
- Philippine Serendipity: The Beautiful Among the Common
- Pet Adoption Photography: Wally
- Science Fiction Art: Selling Your Story!