Architecture from earlier centuries
It is absolutely remarkable, which put strain on previous generations have to create Exceptionally buildings. Here is an example of an Italian rock church of the 16th Century. This church is built into a steep cliff. Such buildings we admire even in modern times.
The church is called: Sanctuary of Madonna della Corona.
You will find this place in the area of Monte Baldo closed to Lake Garda.
Photo credits: Gussmann.
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings
- Designing front covers with emotions - advise and contest entry
- Second week at Hai Phong anchorage
- Are You in the Mood to Increase Sales?
- Don't Make it Too Easy