Architecture from earlier centuries - Dreamstime
It is absolutely remarkable, which put strain on previous generations have to create Exceptionally buildings. Here is an example of an Italian rock church of the 16th Century. This church is built into a steep cliff. Such buildings we admire even in modern times.
The church is called: Sanctuary of Madonna della Corona.
You will find this place in the area of Monte Baldo closed to Lake Garda.
Photo credits: Gussmann.
- Puppy Adoption Photography: Traelin
- Expert tips to visually elevate your business
- Tip of the week: Easily create isometric designs without touching 3d software
- Location Spotlight: Mitchelville Beach, Hilton Head Island
- Thoughtful about Drones
- How to do HDR Without Overdoing It
- How to get the Most from Your Smartphone Videography
- Reflection photography - 4 creative tips for amazing shots