From the archive
I often make collages from my old photos. Sometimes i assemble giant patterns from hundreds of different images. Sometimes they are quite simple.
Sometimes i return to my previous work and remake the old photos in a new way. As i've already said, it is quite a challenge to instantly define the right way to manipulate the photo for the best look. Only after a while it is possible to realize what should be done for the shoot to look perfect.
- Get your tips for that amazing food photography
- App filled with magic - how to edit a photo to look more professional
- An illustrated virtual guide to Gargano in Apulia (south of Italy)
- 10 Workflow Hacks for Web Designers to Supercharge Productivity
- Love your gear - What I learned from going to the service
Related image searches
Old related image searches
Photo credits: Maksim Shmeljov.