From the archive
I often make collages from my old photos. Sometimes i assemble giant patterns from hundreds of different images. Sometimes they are quite simple.
Sometimes i return to my previous work and remake the old photos in a new way. As i've already said, it is quite a challenge to instantly define the right way to manipulate the photo for the best look. Only after a while it is possible to realize what should be done for the shoot to look perfect.
Photo credits: Maksim Shmeljov.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings