From the Archives
This one was buried in digital dust somewhere in my archives until recently.
The morale of the story is there may be gems hidden somewhere on your harddisk.
But it surely is a tedious task to go through ALL the pictures in every sector of every harddisk.
Lightroom is a pretty good tool to do this, especially when browsing by date of shoot. It does bring back memories of those days too.
Also I think we should not be too hasty to delete pictures especially at capture, for maybe two reasons.
One of course is that you may find a use of the picture, or a part of it, in some other context later.
And secondly, perhaps more importantly, is to know why the picture didn't turn up as you had earlier seen it in your mind's eye, before you release that shutter.
Photo credits: Lawrence Wee.
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Fortress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite