Arctic autumn light
In my previous blogs
This light is preceded and followed by the pink that is typical for end of november beginning of january. To complete my description of arctic winter light I will spend few words about october's light that, at sunset, is full of ochre-yellow nuances,
Photo credits: Paologozzi.
Nature and Wildlife Photography
- Geology makes landscapes look the way they do
- Tip of the week: Use a compact rugged camera to get a different view
- 10 tips for The Casual Nature Photographer
- Donate your skills!
- These are a few of My Favorite Things: Nikon 28mm f/2.8 AF-D
- Taking Nature Photos that sell!
- Mind your own business!
- To Serif or not to Serif? Determining the Font for Your Brand