Around the World on Microstock!
After a few months back in Australia, I’ve set off to face the world again on another global adventure. The difference this time is that I’ll be aiming to fund the trip entirely from micro-stock earnings.
The first part of the journey will go through Asia where I'll be spending the rest of 2008 and focusing on areas where I haven't been previously including Laos and Myanmar. Early next year I’ll head over to South America for around a year before going north through central America, the US and Canada, across to Europe in early 2010, down into Africa and eventually home via the silk road through central Asia. Having said that I’ll be keeping my itinerary pretty flexible and traveling overland and with one-way flights wherever possible, so plans are always subject to change.
Photo credits: , Holger Mette.
All about color
- Prepare yourself for fireworks
- Zooming In: A Photography Trick That Most People Take For Granted
- When "Happily" isn't "Forever After"
- Food Photography: A Recipe For Success! (Part 2)
- Tip of the week: Understanding camera's exposure compensation feature.
- Philippine Serendipity: The Beautiful Among the Common
- All about color - new blog contest
- Pet Adoption Photography: Wally