Around the world on Microstock - Update...
In my last blog update, I announced that I was going to be traveling the world... and funding the trip from microstock earnings. My plan at that time was to post regular updates with stories and photos. Well since then I've spent time in Asia before crossing the length of the North American Continent on an 11,000km overland journey.
In this time I've road-tripped Big Sur in California, gone horseback riding through canyons in Mexico, toasted marshmallows on an active volcano in Guatemala, gone scuba diving in Honduras, Sand-boarded down another volcano in Nicaragua, and survived the ghettos of Panama.
I'm now taking some time out in Medellin, Colombia for the next month to improve my rudimentary Spanish, and as usual to try to make some inroads into my ever-present backlog of files to be processed and uploaded.
To read more about the journey, check out my personal website (opens in new window):
Photo credits: , Holger Mette.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava