Around the world on Microstock - Update...
In my last blog update, I announced that I was going to be traveling the world... and funding the trip from microstock earnings. My plan at that time was to post regular updates with stories and photos. Well since then I've spent time in Asia before crossing the length of the North American Continent on an 11,000km overland journey.
In this time I've road-tripped Big Sur in California, gone horseback riding through canyons in Mexico, toasted marshmallows on an active volcano in Guatemala, gone scuba diving in Honduras, Sand-boarded down another volcano in Nicaragua, and survived the ghettos of Panama.
I'm now taking some time out in Medellin, Colombia for the next month to improve my rudimentary Spanish, and as usual to try to make some inroads into my ever-present backlog of files to be processed and uploaded.
To read more about the journey, check out my personal website (opens in new window):
Photo credits: , Holger Mette.
How to shoot events
- Pet Rescue Photography: Otis
- Chess ... what a passion!
- Professional Caption For Event Photography
- Tips on media filling
- Body parts in photography
- 10 cleanest cities in the world for the year 2018 which attracted many tourists and photographers
- Location Spotlight: Anna Ruby Falls, Georgia
- Tip of the Week: When is a model release required?