Art and advertising
Hello friends! First of all, sorry for the English translator online.Might find errors of expression, but they are not purposely.
Exists in the world certain that the best artists go to advertising field. Money and fame are working with this... But I think both (art and advertisement)
always been one face of the same coin. The consumer buys the work of art in which the product is. And I think this is so since the time of the prehistoric paintings.
So, then, warn of a danger, if not artistic, not impacted...Please feel free to discuss the point of view.
Photo credits: Claudio Fichera.
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster
- 5 Helpful Tips for using Mac Photo