Art and advertising
Hello friends! First of all, sorry for the English translator online.Might find errors of expression, but they are not purposely.
Exists in the world certain that the best artists go to advertising field. Money and fame are working with this... But I think both (art and advertisement)
always been one face of the same coin. The consumer buys the work of art in which the product is. And I think this is so since the time of the prehistoric paintings.
So, then, warn of a danger, if not artistic, not impacted...Please feel free to discuss the point of view.
Photo credits: Claudio Fichera.
Camera equipment: New and Old
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images