Art and advertising
Hello friends! First of all, sorry for the English translator online.Might find errors of expression, but they are not purposely.
Exists in the world certain that the best artists go to advertising field. Money and fame are working with this... But I think both (art and advertisement)
always been one face of the same coin. The consumer buys the work of art in which the product is. And I think this is so since the time of the prehistoric paintings.
So, then, warn of a danger, if not artistic, not impacted...Please feel free to discuss the point of view.
Photo credits: Claudio Fichera.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget