Art Vs.Technology - Time Vs. Dependence
With the digital world many things changed. The best thing that happened was photography cost. Photography no longer remained an expensive hobby because no matter what camera you bought, the storage and flexibility played a huge role. Earlier we had to think twice before clicking a picture, we would take quite much time and making the right shutter and aperture settings and then click. With a digital camera we play more, we experiment more. The sad part is that with the technology at hand we don’t stop this experimentation though we reach a formula for good shots. Even the best professional photographer in the town will take multiple frames of his subject in different settings just as not to take a chance. This in someway is ruining the hard effort and the real thinking behind the process of taking a picture.
Photo credits: Nikhil Gangavane.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America