Art Vs.Technology - Time Vs. Dependence
With the digital world many things changed. The best thing that happened was photography cost. Photography no longer remained an expensive hobby because no matter what camera you bought, the storage and flexibility played a huge role. Earlier we had to think twice before clicking a picture, we would take quite much time and making the right shutter and aperture settings and then click. With a digital camera we play more, we experiment more. The sad part is that with the technology at hand we don’t stop this experimentation though we reach a formula for good shots. Even the best professional photographer in the town will take multiple frames of his subject in different settings just as not to take a chance. This in someway is ruining the hard effort and the real thinking behind the process of taking a picture.
Photo credits: Nikhil Gangavane.
How to shoot events
- Binoculars: a photographer’s tool
- Picking the Right Lens for Any Situation
- How To Create Epic Star Wars Style Star Fields in Adobe Photoshop
- Easy Ways to Create These 5 Retro Photography Styles from the Past
- 8 Lightroom Tips, Tricks, and Hacks
- How to Ensure Your Website’s Images Look Great on Retina Displays
- Animal Shelter Photography: Doc
- Mastering the Basics : Adobe Photoshop