Artwork at National Gallery of Singapore
Recently, I got the opportunity to visit the National Art Gallery in Singapore. It has the world's largest public display of modern Southeast Asian art and a collection providing insights into the unique art, heritage and history of the region. I am thankful to dreamstime platform through which I can share some of the best art displays here with all of you:
Photo credits: Prdream1982.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget