Artwork at National Gallery of Singapore
Recently, I got the opportunity to visit the National Art Gallery in Singapore. It has the world's largest public display of modern Southeast Asian art and a collection providing insights into the unique art, heritage and history of the region. I am thankful to dreamstime platform through which I can share some of the best art displays here with all of you:
Photo credits: Prdream1982.
- From Dreamstime with Love
- Ten Things You Can Do To Make Landscape Photos Your Passion
- Making Money by Designing Virtual Backgrounds for Videoconferencing!
- Time of silence
- Tip of the week: Refusal reasons: Copyright
- Snake Show Front Row Seat!
- 4 Reasons Photographers Should Look Into Custom Frames
- Tip of the week: Refusal reasons - Technical issues