ARVE VALLEY, FRANCE - Dreamstime
And me..... until recently.
I was driving to Chamonix when I realized the view in Arve Valley just screamed amazingly beautiful to my eyes, so I decided to go there and try to shoot this scenic place to share with my fellow Dreamstimers (and hopefully to get some sales :)
These are what I came up with.
If you have the opportunity to visit Geneva or Chamonix, Arve Valley is a beautiful place for half a day excursion.
The Aravis mountain range and the Mont Blanc Massif looks amazingly clear on the surface of Lac Passy.
Photo credits: Akulamatiau.
- Dog Rescue Photography: Rico
- Spring is coming, time for a clean up
- How to Stay Safe When Photographing in Extreme Weather
- 5 Ways to Creatively Add Reflections in Your Stock Images
- Create Your Own Custom Brushes in Adobe Photoshop
- Species Spotlight: Killdeer... voice that carries
- Tip of the week: How to make your descriptions work for you
- Creative Ways to Incorporate Reflections in Your Photography