As time goes by, models get older... Thoughts about Model Releases
I'm very impressed by the powerful search engine DT provides to designers; so many little details that make one's job easier and give everyone a chance to find the right photos for the right project.
For instance I like the fact that when you upload a model release, you specify the age of the model, allowing designers to refine their search to specific age brackets.
I'd love to read your thoughts about this matter.
Photo credits: Rozenn Leard.
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success
- These are a few of My Favourite Things: Something New
- To sell or not to sell. What makes the difference?