As time goes by, models get older... Thoughts about Model Releases
I'm very impressed by the powerful search engine DT provides to designers; so many little details that make one's job easier and give everyone a chance to find the right photos for the right project.
For instance I like the fact that when you upload a model release, you specify the age of the model, allowing designers to refine their search to specific age brackets.
I'd love to read your thoughts about this matter.
Photo credits: Rozenn Leard.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava