Asanoha, an “Ode to Japan”
Not unusually, throughout time we get accustomed to symbols, glyphs and patterns so easily to the point of shamelessly ignoring their origin. Our society’s immediacy can become an almost unbeatable murderer to history and beautifully crafted stories. This simple text is a small pièce de résistance. ( Read more @ LittleLion Studio)
Photo credits: Leonardo Cortes.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava