Assignment as principal for your concept picture improvement
Several months, I try to reading the assignment descriptions closely. Most of the time, it is kind of exercise that can brighten your creativity because there is a lot of examples or ideas to help you to create the concept picture and to pass the first assignment selection. Here is my first picture submitted and accepted so far. There are two more pending in the queue.
The assignment is the positive adrenaline keep me awake and curious of making new picture every day. My mind is always blasted when the assignment is sold the next day after the approval like this windmill picture. Thanks for the buyer.
Inclusion, I might say that the assignment is pure bonus for all of us. Don't be scare to jump in. There are only good things in it.
Please, vote for your favorite picture with this link https://www.dreamstime.com/a-sky-full-of-stars_winners-119 and all the best for all contributors
My assignment pictures
Thanks for your vote.
Photo credits: Digikhmer.
- It's a Beautiful Day
- How Do You Add Emotion to an Inanimate Object?
- Tension, fear, admiration, pride, all in one photo
- How to create emotions in photography?
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready