Participation in the assignments began for me with the ' cooking ' theme and it was definitely a revelation to see how creatively and differently the photographers responded. Assignment themes have given me a chance to compare and see the quality of work that professionals demand and encourage. It is slow learning but there is this opportunity to create images on a theme that I might not have taken up on my own.I had seen the assignments as more of a creative input rather than a sale viewpoint(though the Ipods are temptation enough :) ) ,but that green level 5 indicator spells much returns !I was pleasantly surprised when my very first assignment image
got downloaded one after the other in a space of 3 days:)...Thanks to those who dloaded them- its a huge encouragement!... I see it as an excellent promotional tool that is a win-win situation for all;more thought out and creative images for the designer, a library of specifically themed images for DT and of course more revenue for the photographer. I hope that I am able to better my images with every assignment and make every cent of the buyers' money worthwhile!
Photo credits: Matabraham.
All about color
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success