Participation in the assignments began for me with the ' cooking ' theme and it was definitely a revelation to see how creatively and differently the photographers responded. Assignment themes have given me a chance to compare and see the quality of work that professionals demand and encourage. It is slow learning but there is this opportunity to create images on a theme that I might not have taken up on my own.I had seen the assignments as more of a creative input rather than a sale viewpoint(though the Ipods are temptation enough :) ) ,but that green level 5 indicator spells much returns !I was pleasantly surprised when my very first assignment image
got downloaded one after the other in a space of 3 days:)...Thanks to those who dloaded them- its a huge encouragement!... I see it as an excellent promotional tool that is a win-win situation for all;more thought out and creative images for the designer, a library of specifically themed images for DT and of course more revenue for the photographer. I hope that I am able to better my images with every assignment and make every cent of the buyers' money worthwhile!
Photo credits: Matabraham.
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking
- Tips On Creating Design Illustration Patterns
- Journey is often more beautiful than the destination
- Crossed 250 images 26 days (Story from Beginning)
- How to take better pictures of a butterfly?
- A New Sport for Many People