Its bound to be cute when kids are involved and these images speak for the innate wish of us all to create something good from what we have got in hand.
Of these fantastic images a couple that seemed special to me are these two -the kids are cute aren't they:) But more than that I like the way the image is presented- The li'l cook with the apple pie is all of three years and I would like to imagine mom making him feel proud by helping him bake his own dish! And smiling in his colorful apron he has all the trappings of a budding Master chef:)
The same child is all concentration in the second image as big brother lovingly shows him the pizza routine...Cooking is the subject but these images portray the warmth of the family in which the whole process becomes much more enjoyable ! I appreciate the photographer's efforts to convey that across and the way the natural feeling of the occasion is retained.
the fruit of all that effort:)
Photo credits: Martine De Graaf.
- Use a cooling off period for better submissions
- Summer Thunderstorms - The Water Cycle
- 10 tips to help you write a good blog
- Tip of the Week: Creating your own custom cards
- “You Should Frame That!” (How many photographs can a wall handle?)
- Punta Della Dogana, Venice: The Quiet Brother of the Proud Piazza San Marco
- How to shoot great portraits on location
- Wild Glory