Its bound to be cute when kids are involved and these images speak for the innate wish of us all to create something good from what we have got in hand.
Of these fantastic images a couple that seemed special to me are these two -the kids are cute aren't they:) But more than that I like the way the image is presented- The li'l cook with the apple pie is all of three years and I would like to imagine mom making him feel proud by helping him bake his own dish! And smiling in his colorful apron he has all the trappings of a budding Master chef:)
The same child is all concentration in the second image as big brother lovingly shows him the pizza routine...Cooking is the subject but these images portray the warmth of the family in which the whole process becomes much more enjoyable ! I appreciate the photographer's efforts to convey that across and the way the natural feeling of the occasion is retained.
the fruit of all that effort:)
Photo credits: Martine De Graaf.
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips
- Try These Quick Go-to Settings for Multiple Lighting Conditions
- The Road to a Perfect Ad: From the Consumers Perspective