Its bound to be cute when kids are involved and these images speak for the innate wish of us all to create something good from what we have got in hand.
Of these fantastic images a couple that seemed special to me are these two -the kids are cute aren't they:) But more than that I like the way the image is presented- The li'l cook with the apple pie is all of three years and I would like to imagine mom making him feel proud by helping him bake his own dish! And smiling in his colorful apron he has all the trappings of a budding Master chef:)
The same child is all concentration in the second image as big brother lovingly shows him the pizza routine...Cooking is the subject but these images portray the warmth of the family in which the whole process becomes much more enjoyable ! I appreciate the photographer's efforts to convey that across and the way the natural feeling of the occasion is retained.
the fruit of all that effort:)
Photo credits: Martine De Graaf.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Tip of the week: Adjusting exposure in post processing
- 3 Top Secrets to help you Shoot professional Photos on your smartphone
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe