Assignments, Assignments! The GOOD and BAD!
Ok ... so I submit my images to this weeks assignment: up-Very-close I think I had the opportunity to submit up to ten images and sure enough I did. I was not surprised when they were refused/rejected. I was sad because I was very fond of my images :-( However, upon a later resubmission they were accepted under a royalty free submission.
Heres some of the images:
Don't get me wrong I'm not complaining. I know why they were originally rejected, they told me! hahaha.
I understand that there are much higher standards for assignments since the assignment images are immediately awarded 100 downloads/level 5 status.
Has anyone gone though this or something similar as well?
This experienced has served a good purpose because I now find myself attempting to improve my photo quality in order to prepare for the next assignment. I used up my ten submissions but next time around I won't waste them, thats for sure!
Photo credits: Salvador Ceja.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget