Assignments, Assignments! The GOOD and BAD!
Ok ... so I submit my images to this weeks assignment: up-Very-close I think I had the opportunity to submit up to ten images and sure enough I did. I was not surprised when they were refused/rejected. I was sad because I was very fond of my images :-( However, upon a later resubmission they were accepted under a royalty free submission.
Heres some of the images:
Don't get me wrong I'm not complaining. I know why they were originally rejected, they told me! hahaha.
I understand that there are much higher standards for assignments since the assignment images are immediately awarded 100 downloads/level 5 status.
Has anyone gone though this or something similar as well?
This experienced has served a good purpose because I now find myself attempting to improve my photo quality in order to prepare for the next assignment. I used up my ten submissions but next time around I won't waste them, thats for sure!
Photo credits: Salvador Ceja.
All about color
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.