athens, city of history
If you go to greece, athens is probably the place where you will land.
It is a beautiful city with worldfamous landmarks.
Most famous is the acropolis it was built around the 5th century, a religious complex of several temples,
two of them are still remaining : the temples were dedicated to athena.
But even around syndarma where is located the parliament building, you have some nice architectural places to see,
like the zappeion building and the old university.
Recents riots have been worldwide broadcasted on TV, but the reality is something else,
it is a very quiet and safe place, where you can walk and enjoy the history.
The traditional cuisine is worth too.
Photo credits: Olivier Meerson.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget