athens, city of history
If you go to greece, athens is probably the place where you will land.
It is a beautiful city with worldfamous landmarks.
Most famous is the acropolis it was built around the 5th century, a religious complex of several temples,
two of them are still remaining : the temples were dedicated to athena.
But even around syndarma where is located the parliament building, you have some nice architectural places to see,
like the zappeion building and the old university.
Recents riots have been worldwide broadcasted on TV, but the reality is something else,
it is a very quiet and safe place, where you can walk and enjoy the history.
The traditional cuisine is worth too.
Photo credits: Olivier Meerson.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success
- These are a few of My Favourite Things: Something New
- To sell or not to sell. What makes the difference?
- Tip of the Week: Photographing the Moon