athens, city of history
If you go to greece, athens is probably the place where you will land.
It is a beautiful city with worldfamous landmarks.
Most famous is the acropolis it was built around the 5th century, a religious complex of several temples,
two of them are still remaining : the temples were dedicated to athena.
But even around syndarma where is located the parliament building, you have some nice architectural places to see,
like the zappeion building and the old university.
Recents riots have been worldwide broadcasted on TV, but the reality is something else,
it is a very quiet and safe place, where you can walk and enjoy the history.
The traditional cuisine is worth too.
Photo credits: Olivier Meerson.
- Playing Around With Design Editing Ideas
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster