athens, city of history
If you go to greece, athens is probably the place where you will land.
It is a beautiful city with worldfamous landmarks.
Most famous is the acropolis it was built around the 5th century, a religious complex of several temples,
two of them are still remaining : the temples were dedicated to athena.
But even around syndarma where is located the parliament building, you have some nice architectural places to see,
like the zappeion building and the old university.
Recents riots have been worldwide broadcasted on TV, but the reality is something else,
it is a very quiet and safe place, where you can walk and enjoy the history.
The traditional cuisine is worth too.
Photo credits: Olivier Meerson.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror