"Athens Faces" / A portrait of Athens through its people's portraits
"Athens Faces'' is an ongoing photojournalistic project in an effort to construct a census of the city of Athens, Greece through random (and not only) people's street portraits...
With this project I am presenting ordinary people of Athens and their stories, their everyday lives. Through their funny or heart touching, inspiring, educational or at times absurd tales, I aim to celebrate the beauty, the diversity and the charm of people, their uniqueness and their composite; as well as to boost a greater mutual acquaintance and understanding between us!
Photo credits: Vasilis Germanis.
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking