Attitude is EVERYTHING!
The reason for my decision to become exclusive has to do with the attitude displayed by the people who administer this site. Dreamstime is so user friendly compared to the other stock photo agencies out there. However, the biggest thing is the professional, straightforward manner in which photos are reviewed and rejected on DT. I learned so much from the rejection process here and I was able to make the proper corrections and sharpen my skills. I must say that I was really turned off by the way other stock companies treat contributors. I didn't appreciate their smart aleck attitudes and the rather condescending manner in which they treat rejections. For someone trying to learn about stock photography through trial and error, the other agencies make it easy to get discouraged.
It's very different here and I'm glad I found a "home" on Dreamstime. I want to thank you all (including fellow contributors) for your wonderful and encouraging attitudes. I'm having a lot of fun with my photos now. I do believe if you all keep it up this way, Dreamstime will eventually make its way to becoming the number one stock photography site on the planet because attitude is the true formula for success!
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava