The attraction of the landmarks - st. Alexander Nevski cathedral
But to foreign travellers, all kinds of tourists and foreign advertising agencies they obtain some magical attraction. Such place in Sofia, Bulgaria is the st. Alexander Nevski cathedral. It is the largest eastern orthodox temple in the Balkans and one of the largest in the whole world.
It was built after the Russo-Turkish War in honor to the Russian soldiers who died in the war and to celebrate the liberation of Bulgarian people and establishment of the Third Bulgarian state, the Bulgarian Kingdom.
Now st. Nedelya is restored and operates as a church, but the role of cathedral patriarch church for many years now has been carried out by the st. Alexander Nevsky cathedral. One of Sofia most famous landmarks.
Photo credits: Yasen Pramatarov.
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking
- Tips On Creating Design Illustration Patterns