August - Dragged onward to BME Status
It is mid of September, and this post might have come out slightly late.. Better late than never.
August month was OK. DT could barely swift through the challenge and drag onward to make August the BME..
Though it is still the BME, the earlier growth month-on-month has started to fade off. September would be an eye-opener in that parlance.
While there a 27% growth in Sales (11 in July to 14 in August), the RPD remained the same at $1.51
Photo credits: Midhun Menon.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror