August - Dragged onward to BME Status
It is mid of September, and this post might have come out slightly late.. Better late than never.
August month was OK. DT could barely swift through the challenge and drag onward to make August the BME..
Though it is still the BME, the earlier growth month-on-month has started to fade off. September would be an eye-opener in that parlance.
While there a 27% growth in Sales (11 in July to 14 in August), the RPD remained the same at $1.51
Photo credits: Midhun Menon.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget