Following my blog about travelling, I have been taking time out and going for day trips out to places of interest not far from where I live. So far I have managed to get photos uploaded from the Chateau de Villandry and Chinon which are both in the Loire region of France. The weather hasn't been great this summer but I have finally worked out the light metering on my camera YAY!!! So hopefully I can get some better pics. These are some of the shots, I hope you like them.
Photo credits: , Victoria Simmonds.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget