Following my blog about travelling, I have been taking time out and going for day trips out to places of interest not far from where I live. So far I have managed to get photos uploaded from the Chateau de Villandry and Chinon which are both in the Loire region of France. The weather hasn't been great this summer but I have finally worked out the light metering on my camera YAY!!! So hopefully I can get some better pics. These are some of the shots, I hope you like them.
Photo credits: , Victoria Simmonds.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images