I recently went on a trip to Auschwitz-Birkenau, in Southern Poland. It's a place of terror; you see that huge area full of barracks and read about all the murders that had place there and you still can't imagine that everything was real.
It really impressed me a lot and I want to share some photos with you.
Photo credits: Dark3y3s.
- It's a Beautiful Day
- How Do You Add Emotion to an Inanimate Object?
- Tension, fear, admiration, pride, all in one photo
- How to create emotions in photography?
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready