I recently went on a trip to Auschwitz-Birkenau, in Southern Poland. It's a place of terror; you see that huge area full of barracks and read about all the murders that had place there and you still can't imagine that everything was real.
It really impressed me a lot and I want to share some photos with you.
Photo credits: Dark3y3s.
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!
- Splendour of Southampton
- 10 Tips for Travel Photographers
- Tip of the week: When is a model camera ready?