An auspicious day!
It is fitting that this 100th upload is a background shot of asbestos shingles. Backgrounds have been my most successful acceptance category, although not my most successful sales category.
The most successful sales category? Let's break it down, although I agree that analyzing 10 sales is probably not too valuable.
Out of 10 sales, 6 were vertical, 4 horizontal in format. I tend to prefer vertical formats when I shoot so that is no surprise.
4 have water in them somewhere. Water always makes me feel better!
2 are religious in nature. Somehow I end up in a lot of churches and graveyards...
5 are travel or destination shots. I do a lot of this!
My personal favorite of the entire "sold" group is this South Padre Island shot. Those are my shoes, and this is the place that I drop them when I get down to the beach for my morning walk.
Photo credits: Amy Nicolai.
- When "Happily" isn't "Forever After"
- Food Photography: A Recipe For Success! (Part 2)
- Tip of the week: Understanding camera's exposure compensation feature.
- Pet Adoption Photography: Wally
- Science Fiction Art: Selling Your Story!
- How to succeed in street photography as a hobbyist photographer
- Always Ready
- Underwater Life List (Wide-angle) #3: Sea turtles