An auspicious day!
It is fitting that this 100th upload is a background shot of asbestos shingles. Backgrounds have been my most successful acceptance category, although not my most successful sales category.
The most successful sales category? Let's break it down, although I agree that analyzing 10 sales is probably not too valuable.
Out of 10 sales, 6 were vertical, 4 horizontal in format. I tend to prefer vertical formats when I shoot so that is no surprise.
4 have water in them somewhere. Water always makes me feel better!
2 are religious in nature. Somehow I end up in a lot of churches and graveyards...
5 are travel or destination shots. I do a lot of this!
My personal favorite of the entire "sold" group is this South Padre Island shot. Those are my shoes, and this is the place that I drop them when I get down to the beach for my morning walk.
Photo credits: Amy Nicolai.
- Playing Around With Design Editing Ideas
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster