Yes sadly but true the autumn is here now in the middle of sweden. it rains almost every day, your gear gets wet. and its hard to not get numb fingers when you try to shoot your photos. but every thing isent bad because the nature are showing its best and most colorful side,
take your thermos with hot coffee or chocolate and a nice backpack, get our rainclouds on and the boots on your feet and go out and feel the fresh air flowing around you. and if you get lucky even the sun my show it self for a moment =).
- When "Happily" isn't "Forever After"
- Food Photography: A Recipe For Success! (Part 2)
- Tip of the week: Understanding camera's exposure compensation feature.
- Pet Adoption Photography: Wally
- Science Fiction Art: Selling Your Story!
- How to succeed in street photography as a hobbyist photographer
- Always Ready
- Underwater Life List (Wide-angle) #3: Sea turtles