Yes sadly but true the autumn is here now in the middle of sweden. it rains almost every day, your gear gets wet. and its hard to not get numb fingers when you try to shoot your photos. but every thing isent bad because the nature are showing its best and most colorful side,
take your thermos with hot coffee or chocolate and a nice backpack, get our rainclouds on and the boots on your feet and go out and feel the fresh air flowing around you. and if you get lucky even the sun my show it self for a moment =).
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!