Autumn. A time of the year I'm not particularily fond of, except when the Sun is shining, revealing the wonderful colors of the trees preparing for the Winter ahead.
Unfortunately, the Sun decided not to be around in the last days, and all we got was rain, fog, and uniform grey skies. The weather forecast for the weekend is much better though, and maybe I'll be able to take some stock-worthy shots from les Diablerets, in the Swiss Alps.
And if the Sun changes its plans for the weekend, I can still experiment with dry leaves, like I did last year...
After all, all you need is a couple of dry leaves, a support, a uniform background, some colored lighting, a bit of imagination and (if, like me, you're not a professional) some luck ;-)
Photo credits: Folco Banfi.
Camera equipment: New and Old
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images