Autumn. A time of the year I'm not particularily fond of, except when the Sun is shining, revealing the wonderful colors of the trees preparing for the Winter ahead.
Unfortunately, the Sun decided not to be around in the last days, and all we got was rain, fog, and uniform grey skies. The weather forecast for the weekend is much better though, and maybe I'll be able to take some stock-worthy shots from les Diablerets, in the Swiss Alps.
And if the Sun changes its plans for the weekend, I can still experiment with dry leaves, like I did last year...
After all, all you need is a couple of dry leaves, a support, a uniform background, some colored lighting, a bit of imagination and (if, like me, you're not a professional) some luck ;-)
Photo credits: Folco Banfi.
- Just For the Love of Nature
- The killer on the cover -- reading into the clues
- Use a cooling off period for better submissions
- Summer Thunderstorms - The Water Cycle
- 10 tips to help you write a good blog
- Tip of the Week: Creating your own custom cards
- “You Should Frame That!” (How many photographs can a wall handle?)
- Punta Della Dogana, Venice: The Quiet Brother of the Proud Piazza San Marco