I have had a nice time during creating autumn still-life with food - wine, grapes, apples, pears.
It has been a great joy to create it. I felt like a "painter" of old times looking at my prepared photo scenes. The style reminded me the old paintings.
I specialize in mystical topics, but September will be fully dedicated to autumn themes - colors, nature, still-life. I wish you excellent September and wonderful all the autumn season. A lot of reason to smile like the sun on the image below.
Photo credits: Starblue.
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama