I have had a nice time during creating autumn still-life with food - wine, grapes, apples, pears.
It has been a great joy to create it. I felt like a "painter" of old times looking at my prepared photo scenes. The style reminded me the old paintings.
I specialize in mystical topics, but September will be fully dedicated to autumn themes - colors, nature, still-life. I wish you excellent September and wonderful all the autumn season. A lot of reason to smile like the sun on the image below.
Photo credits: Starblue.
How to shoot events
- How To Create Epic Star Wars Style Star Fields in Adobe Photoshop
- Easy Ways to Create These 5 Retro Photography Styles from the Past
- 8 Lightroom Tips, Tricks, and Hacks
- How to Ensure Your Website’s Images Look Great on Retina Displays
- Animal Shelter Photography: Doc
- Mastering the Basics : Adobe Photoshop
- Mastering the Basics : Adobe Lightroom
- Maximize Your use of Dreamstime Lightboxes