AUTUMN IN BLAUSEE, SWITZERLAND
Autumn is a favourite month for me personally. Interesting foliage, vibrant colors, fresh rains, lots of images to capture.
Its also time to revisit places that you have been before just to see how it looks like in autumn.
I visited Blausee back in spring, and really wanted to know how it looks like with the changing colors of leaves that surround this pretty little lake.
Here are some of the images I took this time around.
The previous spring's image as follows :-
Enjoy the amazing autumn!
Photo credits: Akulamatiau.
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips