Soft white clouds
Leaned in the blue sky that broad chest
you and me
walk in the colorful Autumn
In the colorful, beautiful color
and yellow grasses
with the seven-color sunlight
Embedded memory of the Photo Frame
So you have in mind in the autumn
No longer desolate
The poem is written by myself, for the first time writing in English。
Photo credits: Laststory.
All about color
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success