Autumn has fallen and the winter ...
Sometimes I wonder, that it's great to live in a place where can see and enjoy every four seasons. The autumn is great time for photography. The colors! So many landscapes that have special view in this season. The shadows and the sun position! At the time the day started to be shorter the sun path even the day time started to be not so high by the zenith, but down, closer to the horizon and that is where the shadows come - almost every time in a day, that is great isn't it?
Though I'm not completely satisfied with my passed autumn works. I want more :) My day time job takes most of my time.
I had few photo sessions, here are the pics:
And a couple of autumn concepts:
And the autumn is gone, almost no leaves, the days are short and grey - waiting to the winter and lots of snow! And while waiting the snow I'm going to concentrate to food photography and everything I can shoot in my studio.
Good luck everyone! I'm waiting for the Christmas pics you'll done, be quick! I'm working with that at the time :)
Photo credits: Darius Strazdas.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images