Taking photos in the autumn is great joy for me. I love autumn photography. Beautiful vibrant yellow and red leaves create a magic scenery in nature and in the city.
I love shooting for nice colors at the end of the day just before sunset, when the light is golden.
I always try to get as many colors in my image, I check the color and light camera moving up and down, and then push the trigger.
To Warm up my colours in pictures I use by selecting a setting "cloudy" on my camera.
I use gray gradient filters, and when the sun shines, then polarizing filters. The filters give my frames more saturated colors.
It is particularly useful in getting blue sky and white clouds. I love photography in vibrant colors and it is possible to achieve even a slightly underexposure of shots too.
I like it when the water is in the image, then reflections of a golden color of trees in the lake are fantastic.
An example is this picture:
Wonderful and clean shots I can get after a rain or when the fog disappears.
For example, in this image - Old Castle. I took this picture just after the disappearance of fog.
Here is a shot of the business and shopping center, which I took from the middle of the Park.
Also you like autumn colors as me?
Enjoy your weekend ! Best regards! :-)
Photo credits: , Helena Bilkova.
All about color
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.