Autumn, polarizing filter and what's coming up
This has been a busy year. I am getting close to 5000 images online. I am happier with my images in general. There are lots of ideas and unprocessed images still, so ...work work work.
Some recent news:
Fall nature photos greatly benefit from using polarizing filter - the blue of the sky is deeper, the colors are vivid and saturated.
What new is coming up? Still working on my fall images, landscapes and macros. Did some nice macro shots of raindrops on green grass, you will see them soon. Did another macro series of frosty leaves and flowers, very interesting. Hmm seems like I am having a "natural macro phase"
Plus there is a huge backlog of images to process from my summer trip to France. There are some really good travel photos there. I hope to get to the soon. Sigh.. More work!:)
Photo credits: Elena Elisseeva.
Nature and Wildlife Photography
- How to Pick a Camera Tripod
- How to Find Photography Backdrops
- Do you need Lightroom or Photoshop? Here's how you know
- These are a few of My Favorite Things: Eyes!
- A few inches can make all the difference!
- Dog Adoption Photography: Geronimo
- Wildlife is Everywhere
- Tip pf the week: A zoom lens or stick to primes?