Autumn, polarizing filter and what's coming up
This has been a busy year. I am getting close to 5000 images online. I am happier with my images in general. There are lots of ideas and unprocessed images still, so ...work work work.
Some recent news:
Fall nature photos greatly benefit from using polarizing filter - the blue of the sky is deeper, the colors are vivid and saturated.
What new is coming up? Still working on my fall images, landscapes and macros. Did some nice macro shots of raindrops on green grass, you will see them soon. Did another macro series of frosty leaves and flowers, very interesting. Hmm seems like I am having a "natural macro phase"
Plus there is a huge backlog of images to process from my summer trip to France. There are some really good travel photos there. I hope to get to the soon. Sigh.. More work!:)
Photo credits: Elena Elisseeva.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America