Avoid useless rejections for the assignment
A few tips if this is the first time you participate to the assignment.
If you picture is refused for the assignment it doesn't mean that the picture can't be accepted as a normal RF image. If your picture doesn't have technical problems, but it is refused because they are looking for something more original, it can be resubmitted as a normal RF. Sometimes the reviewer encourages you to do so, sometimes he/she doesn't. In any case you can resubmit your picture. Here is the tricky part. You don't have to go to the resubmit page and assign the picture the same ID of the file that has been refused. If you do so, the file will go back for the assignment, and refused again. You have to re-upload the picture and keep the new ID. This image has been refused 3 times (1 refused for the assignment and twice because of my silly mistake). At the end it was accepted. I hope this will help some newbies as myself.
Photo credits: Francesco Marasciulo.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings