Avoid useless rejections for the assignment
A few tips if this is the first time you participate to the assignment.
If you picture is refused for the assignment it doesn't mean that the picture can't be accepted as a normal RF image. If your picture doesn't have technical problems, but it is refused because they are looking for something more original, it can be resubmitted as a normal RF. Sometimes the reviewer encourages you to do so, sometimes he/she doesn't. In any case you can resubmit your picture. Here is the tricky part. You don't have to go to the resubmit page and assign the picture the same ID of the file that has been refused. If you do so, the file will go back for the assignment, and refused again. You have to re-upload the picture and keep the new ID. This image has been refused 3 times (1 refused for the assignment and twice because of my silly mistake). At the end it was accepted. I hope this will help some newbies as myself.
Photo credits: Francesco Marasciulo.
- Tip of the week: How to be more visible to buyers
- Animal Shelter Photography: Titan
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience