Avoid useless rejections for the assignment
A few tips if this is the first time you participate to the assignment.
If you picture is refused for the assignment it doesn't mean that the picture can't be accepted as a normal RF image. If your picture doesn't have technical problems, but it is refused because they are looking for something more original, it can be resubmitted as a normal RF. Sometimes the reviewer encourages you to do so, sometimes he/she doesn't. In any case you can resubmit your picture. Here is the tricky part. You don't have to go to the resubmit page and assign the picture the same ID of the file that has been refused. If you do so, the file will go back for the assignment, and refused again. You have to re-upload the picture and keep the new ID. This image has been refused 3 times (1 refused for the assignment and twice because of my silly mistake). At the end it was accepted. I hope this will help some newbies as myself.
Photo credits: Francesco Marasciulo.
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking
- Tips On Creating Design Illustration Patterns
- Journey is often more beautiful than the destination
- Crossed 250 images 26 days (Story from Beginning)
- How to take better pictures of a butterfly?
- A New Sport for Many People