I've discovered a source of Japanese paper that is now being coated for inkjet printing. The Awagami Factory is so nice they will actually send you a sample pack from their factory in Japan. The coated 70 gsm Kozo is much sharper and the blacks are immensely richer than any uncoated Kozo I've used. The website is a wealth of info, and beautifully designed as well-just what you would expect. I am such the Japanophile.
Here's a haiku of Basho's-
The village is old;
Without its persimmon tree.
The paper is also available from Hiromi Paper
All about color
- Dog Rescue Photography: Zeus the Tibetan mix
- How to Created Smooth, Subtle Gradients in Photoshop
- Mastering the Basics : InDesign
- How to take sharper dogs pictures
- An Alligator ate my Action Camera!!!
- New Year 2020: Designing calendars
- Tip of the week: 5 Beginner's Tips about stock photos that sell the most
- Choosing the Right Font to Reinforce your Message