I've discovered a source of Japanese paper that is now being coated for inkjet printing. The Awagami Factory is so nice they will actually send you a sample pack from their factory in Japan. The coated 70 gsm Kozo is much sharper and the blacks are immensely richer than any uncoated Kozo I've used. The website is a wealth of info, and beautifully designed as well-just what you would expect. I am such the Japanophile.
Here's a haiku of Basho's-
The village is old;
Without its persimmon tree.
The paper is also available from Hiromi Paper
How to shoot events
- Tip of the week: Photography in the wild
- Pet Rescue Photography: Otis
- Chess ... what a passion!
- Professional Caption For Event Photography
- Tips on media filling
- Body parts in photography
- 10 cleanest cities in the world for the year 2018 which attracted many tourists and photographers
- Location Spotlight: Anna Ruby Falls, Georgia