and the award goes to .......
This is the time of the year my husband and I overdose on movies.
The Academy Award nominations have been announced so there are tons of movies we want to see
(just don’t sit next to the old guy who can’t hear and TALKS LOUDLY through the entire movie).
We try to see all the best picture nominations, and as many of the other nominated films as possible, before the awards ceremony.
Then we sit with our ballots and popcorn on Oscar night to compare our selections to the winners.
It seems that we should have our own awards night to celebrate and reflect on.
So I’m creating The Dorian (since The Oscar was already taken).
Here’s what I propose:
Anyone can nominate one picture in each of the following categories
– either from yourself or someone else -
Best Special Effects
Best Set Design
Of course there is always fine print:
Picture MUST have been taken in 2012
I’ll mark the number of sales for each picture when I add it to the Best of Dreamstime 2012 Nominations .
The winners will be determined by the number of net new sales in that category from nomination until 6 pm EST February 24th , 2013 (when the Academy Awards ceremony begin).
I’ll even go one step further and “sponsor” the Best Picture Award with a 5 credit purchase for the winner
(any takers on sponsoring the remaining awards????)
I'm anxious to see what this community considers The Best of The Best so
Start Your Nominations and Good Luck everyone!
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava