Away too long
Something I've always wanted to learn more about is Macro Photography. So, I've started experimenting. I'm still waiting for a few more photos to be key worded (my favorite is still in process), but in the meantime thought I would share one of the latest uploads.
I'll be learning more over the next few weeks about macros as I experiment with my new 50mm Canon macro lens, and my little desktop studio! And I'll be looking at other people's portfolios to see what inspires them to create interesting macro photos.
Glad to be back, and hopefully I won't disappear as long.....
Photo credits: Richard Charpentier.
Camera equipment: New and Old
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images