Away too long
Something I've always wanted to learn more about is Macro Photography. So, I've started experimenting. I'm still waiting for a few more photos to be key worded (my favorite is still in process), but in the meantime thought I would share one of the latest uploads.
I'll be learning more over the next few weeks about macros as I experiment with my new 50mm Canon macro lens, and my little desktop studio! And I'll be looking at other people's portfolios to see what inspires them to create interesting macro photos.
Glad to be back, and hopefully I won't disappear as long.....
Photo credits: Richard Charpentier.
- Just For the Love of Nature
- The killer on the cover -- reading into the clues
- Use a cooling off period for better submissions
- Summer Thunderstorms - The Water Cycle
- 10 tips to help you write a good blog
- Tip of the Week: Creating your own custom cards
- “You Should Frame That!” (How many photographs can a wall handle?)
- Punta Della Dogana, Venice: The Quiet Brother of the Proud Piazza San Marco