Away too long
Something I've always wanted to learn more about is Macro Photography. So, I've started experimenting. I'm still waiting for a few more photos to be key worded (my favorite is still in process), but in the meantime thought I would share one of the latest uploads.
I'll be learning more over the next few weeks about macros as I experiment with my new 50mm Canon macro lens, and my little desktop studio! And I'll be looking at other people's portfolios to see what inspires them to create interesting macro photos.
Glad to be back, and hopefully I won't disappear as long.....
Photo credits: Richard Charpentier.
- Always Ready
- Underwater Life List (Wide-angle) #3: Sea turtles
- Tip of the week: Of Travelling and Planning
- Tips for Picking Fonts that Compliment Your Message not Distract From it
- Know Your Subject
- Bad Weather Photography: One Way to Salvage a Poor Day in A Good Location
- Engaging Bird Photography
- Dog Rescue Photography: Bozo