Away too long
Something I've always wanted to learn more about is Macro Photography. So, I've started experimenting. I'm still waiting for a few more photos to be key worded (my favorite is still in process), but in the meantime thought I would share one of the latest uploads.
I'll be learning more over the next few weeks about macros as I experiment with my new 50mm Canon macro lens, and my little desktop studio! And I'll be looking at other people's portfolios to see what inspires them to create interesting macro photos.
Glad to be back, and hopefully I won't disappear as long.....
Photo credits: Richard Charpentier.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror