Back in Busy-ness
And again it’s been a long time with no activity here for me. As I mentioned in my previous blog post, I’ve returned to America, just outside of New Orleans. I’ve now been back for 2 months and in that time have only managed 2 uploads. I’m not sure if the pace will be much quicker than that in the coming months. Although I’m somewhat settled back in, I’m back in the movie business. And that means anywhere from 12 to 14 hours per day. Sometimes more. That doesn’t leave too much time for microstock. But between projects, besides screenwriting, I’ll get some up from time to time.
Well, this is a short entry. Until I get more time, here are my 2 latest uploads.
A Japanese Courtyard with a stone lantern.
A modern building wall in Tokyo.
Photo credits: Reeddaigle.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget