Back in the contest
Since January 2011 I did my best to get back in a contest, by submitting many pictures for all the assignments. But every time I got rejected because my concepts were not as good as the reviewers wanted them to be.
But, at this month contest I managed to have two pictures accepted and this thing really made me happy. Participating in the DT competition is almost everything for me, and I won`t give up until I will win one of the 3 prizes :)
The first picture that I got accepted in this contest was this one!
It`s a funny concept about love in the early ages , when we all are young and excited. :)
The other one is about mature love, about a couple that chose to celebrate their love above the city :)
I hope you like this two drawings and maybe I`ll be able to sent another one until the submitting stage is over.
Good luck everyone and let the best picture win!
Photo credits: Andrei Moldovan.
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips