Back in the contest
Since January 2011 I did my best to get back in a contest, by submitting many pictures for all the assignments. But every time I got rejected because my concepts were not as good as the reviewers wanted them to be.
But, at this month contest I managed to have two pictures accepted and this thing really made me happy. Participating in the DT competition is almost everything for me, and I won`t give up until I will win one of the 3 prizes :)
The first picture that I got accepted in this contest was this one!
It`s a funny concept about love in the early ages , when we all are young and excited. :)
The other one is about mature love, about a couple that chose to celebrate their love above the city :)
I hope you like this two drawings and maybe I`ll be able to sent another one until the submitting stage is over.
Good luck everyone and let the best picture win!
Photo credits: Andrei Moldovan.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images