Back from holiday!
This year I stayed in Romania, traveling around this country, trying to stay out as much as possible from the cities.
That`s why I went to Moldavia where I visit some wonderful monasteries over there, old like 400 years old.
Here you have some pictures with the paintings inside and outside of those monasteries
After that I went to a great village in Romania where anyone can find people that work in pottery, with clay! This village is called Marginea, and it`s pottery works are very famous around the world.
Then I went to a festival in Bontida, a very small village near Cluj. There was a festival of Romanian and Hungarian traditions so it was a delightful for my eyes and camera. Here you have some photos
And then at last I visited the botanical garden in Cluj Napoca! The most amazing stuff over there are the Victoria Amazonica flowers, the so called Lotus flowers. This flowers last only 24 hours, so I was lucky enough to find one open
This was my short holiday, I hope you like it, because I really did :)
Now, back to work my friends! :)
Photo credits: Andrei Moldovan.
- The most beautiful 5 places in the Republic of Moldova
- The language of colors
- Give a Little Whistle: Bird Call Playback and Photography
- Using Colors to drive your sales
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - Aperture
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs