Back from holiday!
This year I stayed in Romania, traveling around this country, trying to stay out as much as possible from the cities.
That`s why I went to Moldavia where I visit some wonderful monasteries over there, old like 400 years old.
Here you have some pictures with the paintings inside and outside of those monasteries
After that I went to a great village in Romania where anyone can find people that work in pottery, with clay! This village is called Marginea, and it`s pottery works are very famous around the world.
Then I went to a festival in Bontida, a very small village near Cluj. There was a festival of Romanian and Hungarian traditions so it was a delightful for my eyes and camera. Here you have some photos
And then at last I visited the botanical garden in Cluj Napoca! The most amazing stuff over there are the Victoria Amazonica flowers, the so called Lotus flowers. This flowers last only 24 hours, so I was lucky enough to find one open
This was my short holiday, I hope you like it, because I really did :)
Now, back to work my friends! :)
Photo credits: Andrei Moldovan.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings