Back from my 2011 holiday
Finally I got back from my 2011 summer holiday. I managed to upload some pictures on Dreamstime, but still I have many more to show to you all.
In two weeks I have visited two places from Romania. First I went for a week in Bran, a small town near Brasov. In this town the tourists can found the famous castle of Dracula :) It`s really nice, and the surroundings are great. So I relaxed myself over there, no internet no tv, a lot of good food, trekking on the mountain and peace...
Then I went in Sulina, another small town from Romania. There, the tourists can found the Danube Delta. It`s a wonderful place, incredible. Even though I`m from Romania, this was my first time when I visit the Danube Delta. When you go with the boat on the small channels of the river it`s so quiet and everything that surrounds you it`s wonderful. I sought many, many birds, I went fishing (but caught no fish :P - I really don`t have luck), I swim in the Black sea, I traveled a lot with boats and so on. But the best thing is that I have eaten only fish for 7 days :)) It was great :)
So here I post some pictures from this two places, and soon I can get the other ones online you may see them in my portfolio.
Photo credits: Andrei Moldovan.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava